● Support MAiD Assessors and Providers in their work
● Educate the public and the health care community about MAiD
● Provide leadership on determining standards and guidelines in MAiD provision.
While we are predominantly an association of physicians and nurse practitioners, anyone interested in supporting this work is most welcome to join our community and become an associate CAMAP member. This includes nurses, pharmacists, speech & language specialists, administrators, law makers, lawyers, social workers, activists, counsellors and more. Already underway are plans for a National Conference on MAiD in June 2017 in beautiful Victoria, BC, development of an advisory board, plans for a mentorship program and a newsletter with cross-country information and case reviews. Membership provides you with a reduced rate for registration at our conferences, access to our newsletter, general MAiD news updates, case reviews and an opportunity to join with a passionate and compassionate group of physicians and nurse practitioners doing this vital work. You can sign up Online here.
- Tanja Daws, MBChB, BSC Hons, CCFP
- Stefanie Green, MDCM CCFP
- Ashley Hall, CPA
- Jean-Marc Perelmuter, PhD
- Jesse Pewarchuk, FRCP
- Jonathan Reggler, MB BChir FFCP
- Konia Trouton, MD CCFP
- Ellen Wiebe, MD CCFP